Ashewa Technology Solutions S.C is an emerging, home grown and ambitious technology company based in Addis Ababa Ethiopia. Its established in 2020 to operate in a total of eleven technology sectors, including E-commerce, E-learning, E-payment, logistics and others.
Ashewa is building the system and creating the platform that potentially plays the vital role in ensuring a stable and sustainable digital economy in Ethiopia. A year in to its establishment, Ashewa manages to mobilize a huge resource, and continues to actively engage in a real, large-scale technological transformation.
Position: Area Sales Representative
- BA degree in BA degree in Marketing Management, Business management and Computer science or any other related fields.
- Minimum 2 years and above experience in a sales position in the applied area / city.
- Excellent English and local language skills both in verbal and written.
- Sales and distribution experience in commercial software or fast moving consumer goods is an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Demonstrable and successful sales track record;
- Good presentation skills;
- Proven record of effectively meeting sales quotas
The Area Sales representative is responsible for making sure sales targets are met within the designated sales area or territory by developing specific plans to ensure sustainable sales growth. He/she also expected to develop a close relationship with the assigned agent to grow business organically and to find new business.
Major Duties of the Area Sales Representative include:
● Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information;
● Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material;
● Respond to complaints from customers/ Agents and give after-sales support when requested;
● Store and sort financial and non-financial commercial data and provide report;
● Follow up the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems;
● Monitor the Agent team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements;
● Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events;
● Establish active communication and engagement with Agent to ensure that new and renewal orders are processed promptly;
● Helping agents in market development to constantly escalate the company’s business to achieve its ambitious goal;
● Allocate monthly sales targets for agents for approval to Regional Sales Manager;
● Plan how to achieve area sales target through prioritizing issues variables with minimum effort and shorter time or resources;
● Be aware of all competitive activities within major accounts;
● Give pricing information to management and make recommendations;
● Develop and grow agent relationships;
● Perform other relevant duties assigned by the Regional Sales Manager;
Location: Adam, Shashemena, Jemma, Mizan, Ambo & Nekimi, Debre Birhan , Debre Markos , Dessie , Bahir dar & Gondar, Assosa, Benishangul Gumuz, Jigjiga, Somali, Dire Dawa, Semera, Arba Minch, Harari, Gambela, Hawassa.
Deadline: April 30, 2023
How To Apply:
Qualified & interested applicants are invited to submit an application letter with their CV within ten consecutive working days beginning from the date of this announcement.
NB: Interested applicants you have to apply on ethiojobs.