Amhara Bank S.C. is very young in Business life and it has been operating with an aggressive momentum since joined the financial sector with more than 4,800 energetic employees, and visionary leaders with more than 285 branches so as to achieve its vision “To be leading and game-changing Bank in Africa”. The Bank would like to invite qualified and competent applicants to apply for the following vacant post.
Position: Manager, Strategy
Qualification: MA/MBA/BA in Business Management/Accounting/Economics/Business Administration/ Finance and Economics or any other related fields
Experience: Seven/Nine 7/9 years of experience in relevant fields preferably in banking industry of which 2/two years on in senior officer position
7 (Seven) years of relevant Banking experience of which at least Two (2) years as a Senior Officer in Banking Operation Positions.
Purpose of the Job: To track progress towards organizational objectives through designing and implementing improved strategic and operational planning, while undertaking appropriate performance monitoring & evaluation processes of the Bank;
- Develop, review and implement policies & procedures, plan /budget of the division;
- Embody the bank’s good culture, corporate image to the public ;
- Demonstrate the Bank’s code of conduct, ascertain that subordinates abide by same and manage disciplinary concerns;
- Provide services as per the service level agreement , follow- up & monitor subordinates to do the same ;
- Contribute to the bank’s profitability as per the target set;
- Mentor and coach subordinates towards effective career development;
- Handle other related generic activities as deemed necessary.
- Actively participate and coordinate the development, implementation and review of the Bank’s strategic plan;
- Conduct external and internal environmental analysis which is used in the development of strategic plan;
- Cascade down strategy to functional units and employees level to create vertical organizational alignment, and institutionalize service level agreement to create cross functional alignment;
- Provide professional input to functional units in their preparation of annual/plan budget in line with strategic plan, follow -up their effort for timely delivery, and compile it for corporate level;
- Communicate the Bank’s long term and annual operational plan as approved by the Board of Directors to all staff and put in place monitoring and reporting mechanisms;
- Handle other related duties as may be required
Place of Work: Addis Ababa
|Posted Date: 23/10/2023|
How to Apply:
Interested employee fulfilling the above requirements is invited to apply within five (5) days from October 23, 2023 to October 27, 2023.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated.
- Hard copies or physical applications will not be accepted.
- The bank has the right to cancel the post.