American College of Technology (ACT) invites fresh graduates for the following job position.
Mesirat is a five-year programme financed by Mastercard Foundation in partnership with Gebaya. The programme targets to reach 2 million beneficiaries, out of which 1 million are upskilling beneficiaries and upskilling 100 GPM Entrepreneurs, 50 TVETs and 50 organizations.
ACT is working on localizing content, curriculum development, providing Training and
Upskilling, which will include:
- Enroll and support Technical and vocational training (TVT) institutes and training providers in running Mesirat’s upskilling program and learning management system.
- Upskilling content creation, authoring and enriching.
- Deployment of content.
- Enroll gig workers in the upskilling programme.
- Reinforce and localize content into local languages.
Position: Master Trainers’
Requirements- Educational background and training qualifications
- Master’s Degree in any field of study.
- Certified Master trainer.
- Proven track record of facilitating and delivering participatory training as a Master Trainer, lecturer, career counsellor, workforce development and/or related areas;
- At least two years of professional work experience;
- At least two years’ experience in training provision in relevant field required;
- Strong content development knowledge in one or more subject areas (Foundational skills, Digital skills, Job searching skills, Entrepreneurial mindset and/or Navigating Career pathways) is highly desirable;
- Previous experience as a master trainer in work readiness will be preferred;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience using participatory training methodologies for youth men and women teaching and adult learning;
- Excellent facilitation skills with demonstrated experience in facilitating a range of contexts, audiences and topics of work readiness, upskilling or reskilling the workforce, youth employment and related;
- Experience and expertise in designing and implementing a wide range of methods and approaches to professional development and capacity-building training;
- Able to design training material/manuals, and guidelines and conduct training to widely diverse stakeholders;
- Ability to build effective relationships with all participants, peers, and stakeholders.
- Must be able to work within a cross-cultural setting, negotiate diplomatically and function well under pressure;
- Proactive and creative, and able to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment; and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English and one or more local languages
Knowledge of other local languages is advantageous.
- Culturally astute, respectful and tolerant;
- At least two years of experience in the Career Development Centre (CDC), Centre of Excellence of Entrepreneurship at university and TVET, career counselling and soft skills training curriculum development and training delivery working directly with young professionals and students;
- In‐depth knowledge of career counselling and demonstrated success managing career development centers;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other ICT tools; and
- Willingness to be recorded (Audio-visual) on the specific training/expertise area. The recorded training material will be uploaded on multiple online platforms and be in use for the next 5 years and ACT will hold all copyrights of the videos.
Deadline: Oct 12, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can fill out the Application Form and attach their resume at
Application deadline – Seven days from the date of posting.
Female applicants and PWDs (Persons with Disabilities) are highly encouraged to apply.