Ahadu Bank S.C joined the Ethiopian financial sector with an aim to create a significant impact in the manner in which banking services are delivered through knowledge-based leadership, state of the art technology, agile and unique strategy, as well as constructive market discipline.
The bank offers specialized banking solutions to various segments tailor made to their specific requirements, complemented with customized engagements through which we create values that suite their different financial standings and expectations.
Position 1: Principal IT Security Officer
Qualification: MSC, MA, BSC, BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information System, Information Technology or related fields of study
Experience: 7 years of experience in relevant position preferably in the banking industry of which a minimum of two years as Senior IT Security Officer or Equivalent position.
1.Research the latest IT security trends and help to design, implement and maintain the Bank’s cyber security plan
2. Develop plans to safeguard the Bank’s Information systems against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, disclosure or theft and to meet emergency data processing need
3.Develop and direct implementation of security standards and best practices for the Bank
4. Control the installation and use of security tools to protect sensitive information
5. Monitor the Bank’s networks, servers and applications for security breaches and investigate violations when they occur
6.Recommend security enhancement to the Bank’s executive management
7.Ensure that IT security audits are conducted periodically or as needed
8.Maintain effective working relationships with associates, supervisors, consultants, and vendors
9.Perform risk assessments and execute tests of the data processing system to ensure the functioning of data processing activities and security measures
10.Train users and promote security awareness in the Bank to ensure system security and to improve server and network efficiency
11. Performs other related activities as might be given to him from time to time by his immediate supervisor.
Place of work: Addis Ababa> https://forms.gle/PixSbKm2NTBQSm1u7
Position 2: Branch Manager I
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Banking & Finance, Accounting, Management, Economics, Business Administration or other related fields of studies.
Experience: Minimum of seven (7) years of professional experience at a Bank out of which One (1) Year as Customer Services Manager or equivalent role.
The Branch Manager will plan, organize, lead, and control the banking activities of a branch office. S/he will ensure that operating procedures, rules, and code of practices of the Bank and regulators directives and country law are adhered to by all staff. S/he will also coordinate the sales/business development efforts of the branch.
The Branch manager will also lead the customer service initiatives and guides branch operational excellence. S/he will prepare and submit annual budget, work plan and activity and progress reports. The jobholder will also participate in various community activities and keep in close touch with the business community to promote services offered by the Bank.
Candidates applying for managerial positions shall possess key competencies and skills including:
- Excellent team building and analytical skill
- Ability to work under pressure
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to distribute sales targets and production goals to staffers and manage achievement;
- Knowledge of commercial business law, sector rules and regulations;
- Results driven and customer focused
- Leadership and human resources management skills
Place of Work: Injibara> https://forms.gle/PixSbKm2NTBQSm1u7
Deadline: Feb 20, 2024
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants shall apply via the above links only:
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be communicated.
if you need more information, please call us on