Aggar MFI is the first Commercial private Microfinance established in accordance with proclamation No 40/96 which is currently replaced by proclamation No.626/2009 to serve the “missing middle” to provide credit and saving services in urban and rural areas of the Country.
The founders envisioned addressing both social and profitability objectives. Aggar was established by 443 shareholders with paid-up capital of Birr 4,243,600.00. Currently, its shareholders grew to more than 750, its paid-up capital to more than 200 million, and its total assets to more than 410 million.
Aggar Micro Finance S.C will undertake a comprehensive service model transformation initiative as part of its new strategy. To this effect and to build strong talent bench, Aggar will offer greater total compensation package for critical workforce segments.
Aggar Micro Finance S.C wants to recruit qualified professionals for the following Vacant Position:-
Position: System Administrator
Qualification: BSC in Computer Science, IT or related field
- Minimum 2 Years of relevant experience in similar position
- Experience on Database Administration
- Experience on system development using C#, Php, VB, Java is advantageous
- Certification on Database Administration and programming is advantageous
Work experience: must be verified and presented in written while registration.
- Work experience from PLC and related organizations must be verified and presented in writing while registration.
- Salary as per the company scales.
Place of work: Head Office
Deadline: Sep 28, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are invited to submit their application letter & CV along with non returnable credentials with 7 (seven) working days from this announcement to Head Office Human Resource & Administration Office Lideta, near Balcha Hospital,Dama house 3rd floor, Office No. 302.
Tel. 0115-57 95 89.