Afritrans Trading PLC invites fresh graduates for the following job position.
Our company was established in 2021GC to provide freight forwarding, transportation, customs & port clearing, project cargo logistics, warehousing, loading and unloading services to local and international customers.
Position: Logistics/Transit Supervisor
- Degree from recognized university/college in logistics and related courses.
- New graduate
- Good knowledge in Ethiopian customs system and regulations
- Effective Communication skills
- Good analytical skills
Duties and responsibilities:
- Undertake the customs clearance process and facilitate the logistics at ports and customs office
- Planning, organizing and reporting customs clearance operations
- Follow up and report arrival of import cargo.
- Provide support to staffs and client whenever required.
- Check and verify declaration works done by other staffs.
- Follow up and report any information at customs that may affect the client’s and the company’s interest
- Follow up and daily report to clients.
Location: Addis Ababa
Deadline: Jan 5, 2024
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants can send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Use “Logistics/Transit Supervisor ” as the subject line of your email !
Address: In front of Wengelawit building Nud tower 2nd floor