AFRICOM Technologies is one of the first ISO-certified and leading IT services companies. AFRICOM Technologies was established in 2004 and provides services in the areas of MIS consultancy, software development, business process outsourcing (BPO), single-window projects, IT auditing, and e-commerce. Our company is one of the business partners of Safaricom Ethiopia.
Position 1: Junior Sales Officer
- Marketing, business administration, management and other related fields from universities/TVETs
- Previous work experience is not mandatory
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Previous retail or sales experience preferred, but not required
- Time management skills
Position 2: Junior Developers
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of Java programming language and object-oriented design principles.
- Experience working on Java projects during college coursework or internships is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with software development tools and frameworks (e.g., Spring, Hibernate) is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to new technologies
Duty station: Addis Ababa, ICT park (which is located in the Goro area).
Deadline: October 11, 2023