ACTED is a French humanitarian NGO, founded in 1993, which supports vulnerable populations, affected by humanitarian crises worldwide. ACTED provides continued support to vulnerable communities by ensuring the sustainability of post-crisis interventions and engaging long-term challenges facing our target populations, in order to break the poverty cycle, foster development and reduce vulnerability to disasters.
ACTED is looking for professionally confident, self-motivated, experienced and committed team player to fill the Logistics Intern Position in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Position: Logistics Intern
· Degree/Higher Diploma preferably in Logistics or related field
· Motivated and create in approaches to work.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to establish effective and working relationships
· Excellent communication skills, personable and articulate
· Fluent in written and spoken English.
· Local Language is a mandatory requirement
· Strong team player of high integrity, pleasant personality, ability to work under least supervision and meet strict deadlines.
· Computer literate and with excellent IT Knowledge.
· Demonstrated experience in overall responsibility and accountability for the logistical and administration management of an organization;
· Good public Relations with strong negotiation skills.
Job Objectives: Under the supervision of the Logistic Officer, the Logistics Intern will be responsible for following all ACTED Logistics procedures and tasks in Addis Ababa and ensure the compliance with ACTED FLATS procedures is in place. The position will mainly support ACTED and REACH operations on procurement, fleet management, stock and asset management at area of intervention.
Location: Addis Ababa
Deadline: Nov 10, 2023
How to Apply:
Qualified national persons with the required skills are invited to submit their applications accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter as a single document i.e. with the cover letter being on the first page and the CV starting on the second page, detailing three work related referees and contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org and received on or before 5.00PM on 10 November 2023 with the subject line “Logistics Intern –Addis Ababa , Ethiopia”
Do not attach any other documents while sending your applications, if required they will be requested at a later stage.
Please note that ACTED reserves the right to shortlist on ongoing basis. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ACTED will at no stage of recruitment process request candidate to make payments of any kind. Further, ACTED has not retained any agent in connection with recruitment’s.