East Africa Bottling Share Company is a Coca-Cola Franchise Bottler in Ethiopia under Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA). We have four production plants in Addis Ababa, Dire Dawa, Bahir Dar and Sebeta with an aggressive expansion plan throughout the country, with more than 2,000 employees.
Currently we have an exciting opportunity for fresh graduates who are prepared to work with passion and focus. We are recruiting fresh graduates whereby graduates will have an opportunity to be trained for three months on in- house and practical training programs. Trainees’ will be offered employment in a Company Sales Representative positions based on their performance on the program.
The Graduate Trainee will be on the job and class room training for three months . During this period, trainees are exposed to principles of how to grow volume, facilitate the order taking process & implement, execute & monitor merchandising standards for direct and indirect customers within a designated geographical area.
Position: Graduate Trainee
Skills, Experience & Education:
- First Degree in Marketing Management/ Management / Business Administration / Accounting & Finance / Economics / Logistics & Supply Chain Management/ International Trade & Investment Management or in Engineering fields Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electromechanical/ Industria/ Food Process and Chemical Engineering or other related field of studies
- Only graduates of 2013 or 2014 in Ethiopian Calendar or graduates of 2021 or 2022 in Gregorian Calendar will be considered.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
11. Applicants must be Ethiopian nationals.
2. Written exams will be administered in three different locations for shortlisted candidates. kindly specify your convenient location for exam in the application questions section.
3. Please make sure you select the location nearest to your place of residence after graduation.
4. Applicants will be required to present their temporary certificate of graduation after completion of the selection process.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
Location – Town / City: Country Wide
Closing Date: 2023/01/31
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online by using the below coca cola company E-Recruitment website.
Build your profile on the website by creating an account if you don’t have before.
If you want to get daily job notifications, Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/effoyjobs