Ethiopian Airlines Group Primary Basic Trade Union Vacancy 2022, Ethiopian Airlines Group Primary Basic Trade Union is exclusively administered by our workers based on voluntary basis, and it is established to safeguard the right and interest of members, to maintain industry peace and to prevent problems from occurrence that could have otherwise been encountered by our employees; to improve working conditions; to create forum in order to enable employees have freedom of expression by having legal recognition from ministry of labor and social affairs and all concerned legal bodies.
Position: Office Manager /legal Advisor
- Bachelor degree in Law or Employee relation from reputable university.
- At least 5+ years of experience in the Trade Union, employee relation, Labour activities/sectors in equivalent positions.
- Demonstrated experience with rapid needs assessments for employee Labour relation response.
- Deep knowledge and understanding in Ethiopia Labour law, collective agreement preparation and negotiation.
- Good working relationship with ILO, ITC and MOLSA
- Demonstrated understanding of ITC and ILO standards.
- Computer literacy and ability to write both Amharic and English articles, letters etc.
- Speaking skill of English, Amharic and Afan Oromo.
- Excellent Communication skills both oral and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain proactive partnerships with the stakeholders
- Demonstrated analytical skills on issues related to employee relations
- Have demonstrated Experience in managing trade union or related offices
- Strong capacity and record in designing and writing proposals and reports.
Disclaimer: this job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, deliverables and responsibilities associated with the position.
Deadline: August 12, 2022
How to Apply:
Only qualified candidates are invited to submit their motivation letter enclosed with maximum 4 pages detail CV in One Combined PDF written in English via our E-mail address UnionExecutives@ethiopianairlines.com referring the position title Office manager/legal advisor beginning from August 1 to 12 only. In hand and delayed applications are not totally accepted.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted through email and phone.