Wachemo University invites fresh Graduates for the following Vacant positions in the university.
Wachemo University (WCU) is one of the leading public Universities in Ethiopia. It has two campuses – one in Hosaena city and the other Durame city. It has more than 8,000 students enrolled in different fields of study and programs.
● For Senior Technical assistant position for both Female and Male Undergraduate CGPA2.00.
● For Male applicant Masters CGPA 3.50 and undergraduate CGPA 3.00 for Lecturer position.
● For Female applicant Masters CGPA 3.35 and undergraduate CGPA 2.75 for Lecturer position.
● For disables and candidates from developing and pastoral regions Masters CGPA 3.15 and undergraduate CGPA 2.50 for Lecturer position.
● For candidates with more than one affirmative action beneficiaries and without any probation in his/her academic status Masters CGPA 3.10 and undergraduate CGPA 2.50 for Lecturer position.
● For Male applicant Undergraduate CGPA 3.25 for Graduate Assistant /Assistant Lecturer position.
● For Female applicant Undergraduate CGPA 3.00 for Graduate Assistant /Assistant Lecturer position.
● For disables and candidates from developing & pastoral regions Undergraduate CGPA 2.75 for Graduate Assistant /Assistant Lecturer position.
● For candidates with more than one affirmative action beneficiaries Undergraduate CGPA 2.50 for Graduate Assistant /Assistant Lecturer position.
● A postgraduate program should be with a minimum of two years with a thesis result of B+, Very good, and above. The grade points listed above for all candidates are the minimum points that should not be changed at all.
● The maximum age limit of the candidates shall be 35 and 45 years for Bachelor degree and master holders, respectively. Applicants should have degree or diploma from recognized Public Universities.
■ Professions: analytical-chemistry, animal-science, automotive-technology, biostatistics, civics, civil-engineering, computer-engineering, computer-science, construction-technology-and management, economics, education-leadership-and-management, electrical-engineering, english-teacher, ethical-education, geography, geology, health-informatics, hydraulic-engineering, information-system, information-technology, laboratory-technician, linguistics, management, manufacturing-engineering, mathenatics, medical-biotechnology, medical-laboratory-sciences, medical-laboratory-technology, midwife-nurse, natural-resource-management, pediatric-nursing, pharmacist, physical-education, plant-science, software-engineering, soil-science, statistics, water-engineering.
Deadline: December 10, 2021
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested applicants are invited to submit an application letter with their CV and non-returnable copies of their testimonial (all levels: Diplomas and transcript, letters of Experience and recommendations) within ten consecutive working days beginning from the date of this announcement to Wachemo University human resource development and administration directorate office.