EthioChicken is a leading distributor of chickens to rural farmers in Ethiopia. We are a rapidly growing company that believes in investing in our employees and offers them opportunities for career advancement. This manual seeks to provide guidance and clarity on key personnel-related policies and procedures of the Company.
EthioChicken is looking for a talented Customer Experience Associate to join as a critical member of our Customer Insights and Innovation team. The Customer Experience Associate will be the voice of the customer responsible for identifying key pain points/opportunities across the end to end customer experience. The primary objectives of the Customer Insight & Innovation team at EthioChicken is to collect insightful feedback through research, to build a comprehensive picture of what EC customers want and drive incremental improvements on customer satisfaction.
Position: Customer Experience Associate
QUALIFICATIONS: BA Degree/Diploma Marketing Management
Experience: 0 Year experience
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct daily surveys (Survey will be provided)
- Participates in data cleaning and, if appropriate, data analysis
- Translates the survey into a new language
- Data entry, management, and storage in a clear, succinct, and accurate manner both online and offline
- Attend and actively engage in team meetings and discussions, as well as record daily reports.
- Disseminate information about problems encountered, particularly those involving a misunderstanding of questions or a lack of data.
- Take customer complaints and refer them to the appropriate stakeholder.
- Maintaining the highest level of data security
- Reporting on actions completed, problems encountered, and data collection progress.
- Participate in the development of data gathering techniques and tools by providing input.
- Other responsibilities as needed.
- Analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Keen and proactive to learn and continuously develop technical knowledge
- Proficiency languages (Tigrigna)
Deadline: Dec 4, 2021
How to Apply:
Only candidates meeting the required qualifications are invited to send their applications(Cover Letter) including a detailed CV through E-mail: email@example.com
Please title your application with subject line: – “Customer Experience Associate”
Women are highly encouraged to apply!